Energy-Efficient Fluid Bed Cooler Enhances Productivity and Savings
Energy-saving fluidized bed coolers from Ventilex USA, Inc. will help you streamline operational processes and minimize cost. The controlled evaporative cooling that our fluid beds provide can reduce your energy consumption and expenses up to 10% while increasing your processing capacity and returns significantly.
The advanced method of using latent heat to remove the last portion of moisture instead of creating an electrical airflow for drying effectively lowers your energy requirements. What’s more, it does not impact the discharge moisture and product temperature required for storage or packaging.
Why are Ventilex cooling and drying systems a popular choice for processing plants?
- Cool product to within 10 degrees of ambient conditions with ambient air
- Evaporative cooling ensures you will not spend as much money drying to your final target moisture
- Unique plug flow design offers first-in-first-out cooling reducing the risk of condensation during storage and packing
- In many cases, heat from cooled product can be recovered and used as makeup air for a drying process, or for heating of other processes allowing you to save operational capital by re-using the energy you have already paid for
- Simple yet robust design and high-quality European manufacturing is easy-to-clean, has reduced wear-and-tear and lasts longer
Call Ventilex USA, Inc. at 513-217-5830 for a top-of-the-line, energy efficient fluid bed cooler.
Low-Frequency Fluid Bed Cooler with Up To 2 Hours of Cooling Time
Ventilex is one of the only fluid bed manufacturers that can give you up to two hours of product drying and/or cooling! Based on the time-proven locomotive crankshaft, our system raises and then lowers the entire bed dryer and/or fluidized bed cooler at the same time. This allows the product to be gently thrown forward a few centimeters at a time. The entire product bed moves in harmony, thus achieving the desired “plug-flow” and preventing product damage.
What does this mean for your bottom line?
- Our fluidized bed coolers are available in a variety of designs; CIP, sanitary, dairy, high-temperature etc. and are engineered specifically for your application to increase efficiency
- The advanced proprietary process controls we have painstakingly developed over the past 10 years provide greater reliability, predictability and cost-effectiveness
- The cam-driven, gentle ‘shaking’ motion used in the Ventilex fluid bed dryer protects your product as well as reduces wear-and-tear of your equipment
- Low energy use and recovery of latent heat for makeup air or other processes enables you to lower your operation costs
Ventilex USA, Inc. offers top quality, customized design, craftsmanship and output. We can simulate processes with varying parameters to determine the optimal specifications for a fluid bed cooler that’s ideal for your product processing plant.
Fill out our online form to learn more about testing or pilot plant rentals of our technologically-advanced fluid bed coolers.